Welcome to Moticon Support
Sensor Insole Setup
Trade in with Moticon.
Trade in your eligible sensor insoles for discount toward an update to the latest model.
Stay up to date and receive new software features and performance enhancements.
Get individual support for system setup and access to the Moticon HELPDESK system.
Exchange SCIENCE Sensor Insoles and get discounts up to 12 months after purchase.
Answer a few questions and we’ll get back to you and help you find a solution.
Discover how to set up the Moticon SCIENCE Mobile App and the Moticon SCIENCE Desktop Software.
Quickstart SCIENCE Mobile App
You need an active email address linked to a Google account to activate the mobile app.
1. Contact Moticon support and send in the email address linked to your Google account. Moticon will register this email address for the closed Moticon SCIENCE user group.
2. In Google Play Store, search for “Moticon SCIENCE” and install the mobile app on your phone or tablet.
3. When you launch the mobile app, grant the following permissions:
Quickstart SCIENCE Desktop Software
4. Download and install the desktop software on your computer using the access/license credentials
indicated on the software deployment document attached to your product shipment.
You need to connect both your phone/tablet and your computer to the same local network. For troubleshooting, watch the detailed tutorial videos below.
5. Connect your phone/tablet and your computer to the same local network (options: local WiFi, wireless
access point, hotspot initiated by computer).
6. Find the IP (IPv4) address of your computer (e.g. ‘192.168.?.???’) in the system network/internet settings.
7. In the Moticon SCIENCE Mobile App, go to the ‘Settings’ section, enter the IP address of your computer.
8. Press the conﬁrm button and check that the notiﬁcation indicates a successful network connection.
Tutorial Videos – Software Setup
Watch our tutorial videos to learn more about software setup and network connections.
Sensor Insole Setup
Discover how to set up the Moticon SCIENCE Sensor Insoles.
Quickstart – Sensor Insoles
Get quick started in just 13 steps with your Moticon SCIENCE Sensor Insoles. Note that the software setup has to be carried out before the sensor insole setup.
Handling Instructions – Sensor Insoles
Learn how to insert and remove Moticon SCIENCE Sensor Insoles from a shoe.
Tutorial Videos – Sensor Insoles
Watch our tutorial videos to get hands on training for your Moticon SCIENCE Sensor Insoles.
Further Documentation – Sensor Insoles
Download additional documents related to the Moticon SCIENCE Sensor Insoles here.
Data Acquisition Procedure
Discover how to collect data with your Moticon SCIENCE Sensor Insoles.
Quickstart – Data Acquisition
Get quick started in just a few steps for collecting data with your Moticon SCIENCE system. Note that the following description only includes basic data recording. For detailed information about other options and more settings, watch the tutorial videos below.
Tutorial Videos – Data Acquisition
Watch our tutorial videos to get hands on training for how to collect data with your Moticon SCIENCE system.
Step by step – you will be guided through all features of the Moticon SCIENCE software step by step in our online documentation.
Select a topic of interest to find frequently asked questions.
Our specification documents provide detailed technical and regulatory information.
Size Fitting Guide
This document should be used to determine the correct sensor insole size. Matches international sizing tables.
Note: Please read the Use Notes on page 22
The SCIENCE Sensor Insole is certified according to regulations for wireless devices in various countries
Note: Currently, certificates exist for Europe & Switzerland (CE) and USA (FCC).