Software Setup Manual
Quickstart - SCIENCE Mobile App
You need an active email address linked to a Google account to activate the mobile app.
1. Contact Moticon support and send in the email address linked to your Google account. Moticon will register this email address for the closed Moticon SCIENCE user group.
2. In Google Play Store, search for “Moticon SCIENCE” and install the mobile app on your phone or tablet.
3. When you launch the mobile app, grant the following permissions:
Quickstart - SCIENCE Desktop Software
4. Download and install the desktop software on your computer using the access/license credentials
indicated on the software deployment document attached to your product shipment.
You need to connect both your phone/tablet and your computer to the same local network. For troubleshooting, watch the detailed tutorial videos below.
5. Connect your phone/tablet and your computer to the same local network (options: local WiFi, wireless
access point, hotspot initiated by computer).
6. Find the IP (IPv4) address of your computer (e.g. ‘192.168.?.???’) in the system network/internet settings.
7. In the Moticon SCIENCE Mobile App, go to the ‘Settings’ section, enter the IP address of your computer.
8. Press the conﬁrm button and check that the notiﬁcation indicates a successful network connection.
Watch our tutorial videos to learn more about software setup and network connections.
Stay up to date and receive new software features and performance enhancements.
Trade in with Moticon.
Trade in your eligible sensor insoles for discount toward an update to the latest model.