The Record section is used for data acquisition from the Moticon sensor insoles, for video synchronization and external data input as well as data output. The section's layout facilitates an intuitive and user-friendly workflow.
Some optional functions may not be available, depending on your type of license.
What are you looking for in this section?¶
- Section Overview
- Taking a measurement
- Taking a live measurement using the range extender
- Indicating events during the measurement
- Taking a video of the measurement
- UDP import of real-time data
- UDP export of real-time data
For this overview, a full screen dashboard layout with hidden Measurement Tree was selected. The widget displayed in the example above is the Pressure 2D widget.
The functions to record data using the Moticon sensor insoles can be found on the left side of the Ribbon Bar. The arrangement of the buttons represents the standard workflow from left to right. The Dashboard Button is used to configure the dashboard. The Settings Button is used to configure data acquisition settings.
Using the latter, e.g. different record rates can be chosen. For further information on customizing the settings please check the respective chapters of this documentation:
- Connect: settings concerning insoles setup, webcam recording, data input and output, range extending functionalities for live capture and firmware recovery
- Zero: Manual or Automated Zero Offset Compensation
- Record: settings concerning recording rate and timed recording
- Download: wireless or cable download
The Status Bar is located at the bottom of the screen. It displays the status of a wireless connection. If a connection is established, the memory status and signal strength are indicated. In addition, the connected sensor insoles, their size, and sensor setup are displayed. Three Quick Launch Buttons at the right end enable changing frequently used settings.
To get a quick overview on how to use this section we recommend you to check out our video tutorials available online: