Welcome to the Moticon Science Software documentation¶
The Moticon Science Software provides full control of the sensor insoles, rapid data analysis, and extensive import and export functions.
We tried to keep the user interface simple and intuitive, nevertheless it is an incredibly powerful analysis tool designed to meet professional demands.
This documentation aims to provide profound knowledge of the Moticon Science Software. If you want to start right away we recommend you to have a look at the Quick Start booklet enclosed in your package as well as our online tutorials
The documentation's structure is based on the user interface of the software to simplify the navigation. All three sections Record, Analyze and Report are explained separately, and supplemented with basic information needed before working with the Moticon Science Software. The FAQ section answers further questions which might arise when using our system.
Using the Search function you can browse the documentation by key words.
What are you looking for?¶
- Installing Moticon Science Software
- Activating the license
- Using a new pair of sensor insoles
- Changing the dashboard configuration
- Available widgets
- Taking a measurement
- Taking a live measurement using the range extender
- Indicating events during the measurement
- Taking a video of the measurement
- UDP import of real-time data
- UDP export of real-time data
- Organizing your data
- Manipulating and analyzing data
- Comparing measurements
- Importing external data
- Handling events
- Synchronizing a video
- Sharing files on Moticon cloud
- Generating a report
- Configuring report layout
- Different report types
- Comparing measurements in Report
Do you have a special question?¶
In case the documentation above doesn't provide the information you are looking for, please check your FAQ.